Dermaplaning & Enzyme Peel - £50
Dermaplaning is a safe, effective and 100% pain-free way to exfoliate the skins surface.
I use a surgical scalpel to gently scrape off any dead skin cells on the surface of your skin (along with the peach fuzz on your face), as the buildup of dead skin and microscopic hairs can make your complexion appear dull, flaky, and can even cause breakouts due to clogged hair follicles and pores.
Dermaplaning is suitable for all ages as this exfoliation is essential for maintaining an even, healthy glow allowing for deeper penetration of skin care products as well as your makeup gliding on and lasting longer.
The benefits of a Dermaplaning Facial include:
- Manual exfoliation; leaving skin super smooth.
- Deeper product penetration for a more effective skincare routine.
- Pain Free.
- Removes 'peach fuzz' (vellus hair) that can trap oils and dirt.
- Smoother and softer skin allowing makeup up to glide on better and last longer.
- Removes dead skin cells safely.
- Acne scars are reduced.
- Fine lines and wrinkles are reduced.
- Increases skin circulation.
- Works on all skin types.
- Does not make hair grow back thicker or darker.
- A much deeper exfoliation than microdermabrasion.
WHAT IS A DELUXE DERMAPLANING FACIAL?
1. We will first undergo a consultation where I will assess your skin and make you aware of what to expect along with aftercare advice.
2. Double cleanse of the face and skin.
3. The dermaplaning begins.
4. Once completed, I use an enzyme peel that will remove any debris and further skin.
5. I then apply a sheet mask to the skin, to nourish, cool and soothe.
6. An AHA-EGF Skin Booster is then applied.
7. Finally, a moisturiser with 30SPF is applied.
WHO ARE DERMAPLANING FACIALS FOR?
Clients with mature skin will benefit the most, but essentially clients of all ages will benefit. Younger clients can use dermaplaning to keep their complexing fresh in the prevention of wrinkles and fine lines.
Skin products will penetrate the skin more effectively which will also help to play a part in receding the aging process.
Pregnant or breastfeeding clients can also have the treatment, when other chemical exfoliating treatments may not be suitable.
It is not suitable for those with active acne.
WILL DERMAPLANING MAKE MY HAIR GROW BACK THICKER AND DARKER?
NO! Absolutely not - this is a complete myth.
The hair on our bodies is totally different to that on our face. The hair on our face which is called vellus hair aka, 'peach fuzz', grows back the same size and shape after being dermaplaned.
WILL DERMAPLANING HURT?
No. Dermaplaning is a 100% pain free procedure.
If anything, you might feel a little 'tickle' on your face.
HOW OFTEN CAN I HAVE DERMAPLANING DONE?
Dermaplaning facials can be repeated as frequently as every few weeks as there is no downtime.